IETE STUDENTS FORUM
The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) founded in 1953 is one of the leading Professional Society in India. With the great vision of founder and subsequent forefathers and stalwarts who were leading light of the Institution IETE, have been devoting and contributing for the advancement of Science and Technology in the fields of Electronics, Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology and other related subjects.
Objectives of ISF :
1.Improving standard of Engineering Education
2.Counseling the students in the emerging new opportunities
3. Encouraging and motivating the outside Class room studies /Work shops/projects/Seminars
4.Increasing the student base and Corporate membership of IETE
- To plan, organize Technical Programs, Special Lectures, Workshops, Seminars Symposia, exhibitions for the benefit of students.
2. To provide common platform for students to exchange of ideas in technical topics of interest, e.g., curriculum, employment, higher educational opportunities, emerging trends, etc.
3. To facilitate technical visits, project works, employment, contact with industries and academic institutions.
4. Encourage team spirit and self reliance among student members.
5. ISFs should be a catalyst for the overall growth in technical and professional skills in young students.
IETE Student’s Forum (ISF) of “MGM College of Engineering and Technology” has been set up with 86 student members of ECE and EEE Department. Official Inauguration of ISF MGMCET was held on 4th April 2019.